Publications I try to regularly read include: The New York Times, The Economist, Foreign Policy and Foreign Affairs, an amazing publication I recently discovered. Occasionally, The New Republic as well. The Council on Foreign Relations (which actually publishes Affairs) is great for detailed analysis. I do read other, less serious things…
Books I am currently trying to finish:
- The Ascent of Money, Niall Ferguson
- Undercover Economist, Tim Harford
- Economics, Ellie Tragakes
- Political Philosophy, Adam Swift
- Utilitarianism, John Stuart Mill
Lot’s more to get through for my summer reading list though!